Anyone who knows me knows that I have a serious chocolate addiction. Apparantly I have passed this down to my sons too. I got a bag of Enjoy Life Double Chocolate Crunch Granola the other day. It’s a new flavor. I tried the Very Berry granola before and it was just okay. But the chocolate…oh dear…is sooo yummy. Today I threw it together with some Enjoy Life Not Nuts, raisins, mini marshmallows, and craisins. My youngest son and I sat down and devoured the whole bag. He prefers to pick out his favorites, while I prefer to take a handful and eat it all at once. There is something about the chocolate, sweet, tart taste all together that I love.
Of course now I’ve been brainstorming ideas on what I can make…
- chocolate granola covered bananas
- add it to my granola bar recipe
- add it to my chocolate molds
- toss it in a blender and pulse it down to a fine crumble and use it as a pie crust
- add it to our morning shakes, freeze it and then scoop it out as “ice cream”
- toss it in my banana boats (microwave a banana, Enjoy Life chocolate, mini marshmallows)