Granola Bar Recipe
2 cups quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1/4 olive oil
1/3 cup Sunbutter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup Enjoy Life Not Nuts
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9×13 pan with olive oil.
3. In small bowl combine brown sugar, Sunbutter, honey and oil. Stir in oats, Not Nuts, raisins, craisins. Fold in chocolate chips.
4. Press mixture into pan. I use the back of a 1 cup measuring cup and press firmly.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
6. Cool completely on wire rack and then cut into bars.