I created this Easy Beef Stir Fry recipe last week for my family and it was a hit. We’ve been looking for some type of stir
fry recipe that contains no soy for quite some time. Finally I just realized I needed to create it myself.
|Easy Beef Stir Fry
Gluten Free & Top 8 Free
EBL Food Allergies
Not only does it contain no soy, but it also contains no dairy, no peanut, no tree nut, no egg, no wheat, and no gluten. Love that! As with all of my recipes I try to make them as simple as possible. I always find in frustrating to find an allergy free recipe only to see 25 ingredients listed and a lengthy process to complete.
This recipe can easily be created with many different veggies. The above picture was made with red pepper, broccoli, and celery. The picture below was made with orange pepper, broccoli, and mushroom. It’s also a great way to use up left-overs!!!
Easy Beef Stir Fry Serves 4
1/2 red pepper, sliced
1/2 sweet onion, sliced
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup broccoli florets
1lb. sliced beef sirloin
1 14oz can pineapple chunks
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1 Tbsp white vinegar
1. In large pan heat 2 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat and saute onion, peppers, and mushrooms until soft. Add broccoli and stir frequently. Continue cooking for 5 minute until broccoli is tender. Set vegetable mixture aside.
2. In same pan heat 2 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add sirloin and continue cooking until browned 4-7 minutes.
3. Remove beef and set aside but keep juice in pan. Open pineapple and drain juice into small container with lid. Add 1 Tbsp cornstarch into container and shake well.
4. Heat beef juice over medium heat. Stir in pineapple cornstarch mixture and 1 Tbsp of vinegar. Bring to a boil and lower heat to a simmer while stirring constantly until mixture thickens, approximately 3-5 minutes.
5. Add beef and vegetables and toss to coat while warming over medium heat. Add pineapple chunks and serve immediately over a bed of rice & quinoa.
Do you have a beef stir fry recipe that is also dairy free, soy free, egg free, nut free, wheat free, and gluten free that you’d like to share? Please email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Allergy Free Beef Stir Fry
no dairy, no soy, no egg, no nuts, no wheat, no gluten