I tried a new ice cream recipe today and it was a hit! It tastes very much like a peanut butter fudgsicle…but nut free, and dairy free, and soy free, and egg free, and wheat free, and corn free, and gluten free….and delicious!
Chocolate SunButter® Ice Cream
no dairy, no soy, no egg, no nuts, no wheat, no gluten
2 cups Rice Milk
1 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 cup honey
1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
4 Tablespoons of Cocoa
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 Tablespoon of Coconut Butter
1/2 cup SunButter®
1/2 cup Water
1 Tablespoon Honey
1/4 Cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Add all ice cream ingredients in a medium size saucepan and cook on low-medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow mixture to cool and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Add cold mixture to ice cream maker and turn on.
- Add SunButter®, Water, and Honey to a small saucepan and warm over low heat, stirring frequently. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Once ice cream mixture is done pour it into a freezer safe container. Add SunButter® mixture and chocolate chips and fold it into the ice cream mixture.
- Place the container into freezer (if you can resist eating the whole container right now).