I made this spinach salad tonight and it was a big hit! Finding a salad dressing that is allergy free for us is impossible and I have yet to find one. So…I made my own and it was delish! This dish is dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, nut-free, wheat-free, gluten-free, and fish-free.
|Strawberry Spinach Salad
with Chicken Breast – Top8Free
Chicken Cutlet, Tenders, or Nuggets
chicken pieces (tenders, thin sliced chicken breast, nuggets)
oil (enough to cover the bottom of your pan)
1/2 cup brown rice bread crumbs
1/4 cup brown rice flour
2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
Salt to taste
* for additional flavor garlic powder can be added (but is one of our restrictions).
1. Heat pan over medium heat and add oil (enough to cover bottom of the pan) in large frying pan.
2. While oil is heating add bread crumbs, seasoning, salt and pepper to a shallow bowl.
3. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then into breadcrumb mixture and add to pan.
4. Cook until juices run clear, turning once when the chicken is starting to turn white (approx 4 min each side…but this is a guess).
5. Move the cooked chicken to a plate with paper towels to absorb the extra oil.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Don’t want to miss a post or a recipe? Get it delivered by clicking here!