|Allergy Friendly Blueberry Muffins|
Muffins are a perfect snack to pack into a lunch box or to eat on your way out the door! This easy muffin recipe is vegan, allergy-friendly, dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, nut-free, and can easily be gluten-free and wheat-free. That’s why I make double, sometimes triple, batches of muffins and freeze them for later. Today’s flavor is blueberry because who doesn’t like a good blueberry muffin?
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Add oil into a one cup measuring cup, add mixed egg replacer, then add enough rice milk to fill the one cup (approx 1/3 cup).
- Mix wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Fold blueberries into mixture.
- Fill muffin liners 2/3 of the way full and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool in pan for five minutes before moving to a cooling rack.