Microwave MUG Brownie
1 Tbsp Spectrum Shortening
1 1/2 tsp sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp Ener G Egg Replacer
1 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp SunButter sunflower seed spread
2 1/2 Tbsp flour
1 Tbsp chocolate chips
3 fresh or frozen strawberries
- Microwave the Spectrum Shortening inside the mug until melted, about 40 seconds.
- Mix in white and brown sugar.
- Mix Egg Replacer and water in a separate cup then add to mixture and stir.
- Add SunButter and mix until creamy.
- Stir the flour and chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Microwave for 60 seconds (microwave times vary, please check that it’s done) and allow it to cool for a couple of minutes before eating.
- Thaw 3 frozen strawberries in the microwave and mash them up using a fork. Pour strawberries on top of the brownie.