|Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cookies, Vegan and Gluten Free|
Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cookies, Vegan and Gluten Free
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Mix the shortening, sugar, and vanilla in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Mix in the egg replacer.
- Add flour. It’ll be a thick consistency.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop 2 Tbsp of the dough onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. I like to use a 2 Tbsp spring loaded scooper.
- Gently press pieces of Cocomels and marshmallows into each ball of dough.
- Bake for approx 11-15 minutes being careful not to overcook.
- Allow cookie to cool completely on wire rack before storing.
|Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cookies|
From the company:
Still have questions? Please feel free to contact JJ’s Sweets. Tell them you heard about them from Elizabeth from EBL Food Allergies. 🙂