There are so many uses for this 3 Ingredient Fruit Dip! It’s a great way to add a healthy option for an appetizer at parties and holidays! This dip also increases the taste of off-season fruit, making it tasty any time of year. Add it in a small cup to your child’s lunch along with their apple slices and melon and watch as the lunchbox comes home empty! Looking to make an allergy-friendly parfait? This is your recipe!
3 Ingredient Fruit Dip
A delicious fruit that is dairy free, gluten free, egg free, wheat free, nut free and vegan!
- 12 oz. safe sour cream (Tofutti and Follow Your Heart both make dairy-free versions, FYH is labeled Vegan)
- 3.4 oz box of vanilla instant pudding
- juice from a 20 oz. can of pineapple chunks
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix on med-high speed until fully blended and fluffy.
- Chill for at least one hour before serving with your favorite fruit.
We serve melon, apples, grapes, pineapple, pears, etc. ANY type of fruit with this delicious dip! You’re gonna LOVE it!