My Mom made our allergy child one of the best tasting cakes we have yet to try. It’s allergy free (for us). But it was so good that we all ate it, and LIKED it! THANKS MOM!!!! 🙂
No dairy, no soy, no egg, no nuts, and no legumes. The cake she made does contains wheat. However, you can try the same method with a gluten-free cake mix and see what happens. It’s worth a shot, right?
Oh and did I forget to tell you? It has only three ingredients!!!
Super Simple Orange Vanilla Cake
Ingredients below for one cake. Double cake mix and soda for two layered cakes.
1 box Cherrybrook Kitchen Vanilla Cake Mix
9 oz Diet Orange Soda
1 1/2 cups Confectionary Sugar
3 Tbsp Diet Orange Soda
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Grease Cake Pan.
- Mix cake mix and soda and pour into pan.
- Cook for 35 minutes.
- Cool cakes on cooling rack. Once cooled, layer cakes on top of each other.
- Mix sugar and 3 Tbsp of soda together.
- Drizzle icing on top of cake.
I’m telling you, this cake really was delicious. I couldn’t believe that it was allergy free!!! Not only did he eat his entire piece, but the rest of us did too!