Why is it that whenever I make some new allergy recipe that I think our allergy boy will love, he doesn’t eat it? Then when I make something I think he’ll hate, he loves it??
I was making a big batch of blueberry muffins and decided to make a smaller batch with no blueberries. Instead, I added purred strawberries and chocolate chips. I thought for sure that we would prefer the blueberry muffins. Boy was I wrong.
The strawberry chocolate chip were a HIT! HUGE HIT!!
The only problem? I made them months ago and didn’t write down how much I put in. Eh! Oh well.
I think this is what I did….try this.
Strawberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 1/2 cups wheat flour (or gluten free flour mix)
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup canola oil
EnerG Egg Replacer for one egg
1/3 cup rice milk
2/3 cup pureed strawberries
1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips
1.Preheat oven 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
3. Add canola oil into a one cup measuring cup, add egg replacer to cup, then add rice milk to fill the one cup.
4. Mix wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
5. Stir in strawberries and chocolate chips.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes until done.