I’m a busy mom that just doesn’t have the time to cook huge, elaborate meals. Cooking allergy free doesn’t need to be difficult and there doesn’t need to be a lot of ingredients. I promise! Take this chicken cutlet I made today…super delicious and only contains chicken and five additional ingredients (two of which are salt and pepper). Try it out!
No Dairy, No Soy, No Egg, No Nuts, No Gluten, No Wheat
|Allergy Free Chicken Cutlet
no dairy, no soy, no egg, no nuts, no gluten, no wheat
Chicken Cutlet, Tenders, or Nuggets
1 lb. Chicken Pieces
1/2 Cup Corn Bread Crumbs (I used Nature’s Place)
1/2 Cup Brown Rice Bread Crumbs (I used HOL-GRAIN)
2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 cup allergy free milk (I used Rice Milk)
* For additional flavor garlic powder can be added (but is one of our allergies).
1. Heat canola oil (enough to cover bottom of the pan) in large frying pan over medium heat.
2. While oil is heating add bread crumbs, seasoning, salt and pepper to a shallow bowl.
3. Add milk and 2 Tablespoon of oil to another shallow bowl.
4. Dip chicken in milk mixture, then into breadcrumb mixture and add to pan.
5. Cook until juices run clear, turning once.