|Simple Ingredients, Simple To Make|
- It uses only one pan which makes clean up a breeze.
- It’s not expensive to make which is easy on my pocket.
- There’s also not a lot of ingredients which makes cooking it and shopping for it less time consuming.
- It makes the BEST leftovers which can be frozen, eaten for lunch, or heated up for another dinner.
- It’s a clean plate club dinner every time. Yes, even the Brussels sprouts.
- It’s allergy free for us which means no dairy, soy, egg, nuts, legumes, carrots, garlic, banana, barley or pork.
- Don’t be scared to try this because it’s allergy-free, it also uses WHOLE foods and is very healthy!
|Preparing Potatoes for an allergy free meal|
|Make room for the chicken!|
|Sliced oranges release juices while cooking which makes your chicken SUPER juicy!|
|Stuff that chicken with oranges, lemons, pears, or apples. YUM!|
|Simple ingredients, delicious meal, happy and healthy family.|
|YUM! Roasted Chicken Dinner
Allergy Free (for us)
What to do with roasted chicken leftovers? Make allergy-free chicken soup!!!
Easy Breezy Life
EBL Food Allergies