This week I’m making dinner that is gluten free, top8allergy free (wheat free, dairy free, soy free, peanut free, tree nut free, egg free, fish free, shell fish free) garlic free, and pork free. Maybe this list will give you some ideas for your own meals.
Are you curious how I make something? Would you like to share your own ideas with me? Post a comment below.
|Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts
Gluten and Allergy Free
- Shepard’s Pie (grass fed ground beef, corn, and roasted potatoes in one dish)
- Grass Fed Ground Beef & Quinoa Tortillas with Roasted Peppers, Onions, & Mushrooms and topped with Salsa and Avocado
- Grilled Chicken with Raspberry Marinade, Veggie Quinoa, and Roasted Cauliflower
- Breaded Beef Cutlets, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, and Cranberry Spinach
- Grilled Strip Steak, Ian’s Alphatots, and Grilled Zucchini and Mushrooms