There is no denying that I LOVE chocolate which is probably why I love these chocolate desserts. I made chocolate covered SunButter® filled berries. Oh my goodness are they yummy!
I made a big batch and kept them in the fridge, free for the taking. I probably ate the most but I couldn’t help myself. Can you blame me?
- Empty one bag of allergy-free chocolate into a double boiler and cook on low heat. ( I used a small metal bowl on top of a small pot of water, making sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl) You can also melt your chocolate in the microwave but I prefer the double boiler because it keeps the chocolate at the right consistent temperature.
- Line one cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Add SunButter to a small sandwich size plastic bag and cut off one tiny corner. This makes a small bag to pipe the SunButter into the berries.
- Slowly pipe the SunButter® into the hollow part of your berry and put aside.
- Add the filled berries into the chocolate 4-5 at a time and slowly turn until they’re completely covered in chocolate.
- Place the berries onto the waxed paper and place them in the refrigerator allowing the chocolate to set.