This dinner was a HIT! Not only did my boys finish their entire meals, but they also requested it for lunch for the next two days!!! Luckily my husband was out of town, otherwise there wouldn’t have been enough for leftovers. That was probably the only good thing about him being gone. 🙁
Slow Cooker Chicken and Tomatoes – Top 8 Free
- I always use liners in my slow cooker! It makes the clean-up SO much easier AND I twist the liner closed while cooking which helps seal in all of the moisture. No dried up meats!
- Place the chicken thighs on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours, or on high for 5-6 hours.
- Using tongs, grab and mix the ingredients and the chicken will fall apart. Turn the slow cooker off and allow it to cool slightly. Taste test and add salt as needed. Serve over pasta, rice, or quinoa.