I made the cake because my older son (who has no allergies) requested an ice cream cake for his birthday (the big 13, can’t even believe he’s a teenager!). Any time we have a cake that my son can’t have I try to make a similar allergy-friendly one for him. This recipe is so easy that I’m secretly hoping that everyone wants an ice cream cake for their birthday!
PRINT recipe here!
Easy Dairy Free Ice Cream Cake
- 1/2 a pint of So Delicious Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Frozen Desert
- 1/2 a pint of So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Bean Frozen Desert
- 4 chocolate Oreos
- 8 marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Leave both pints of ice cream on the counter for approx. 20-30 minutes to soften.
- Line a bowl with parchment paper (I used a 16oz. tupperware container).
- Spread vanilla ice cream into the parchment lined bowl.
- Crumble the oreos on top of the vanilla ice cream.
- Spread chocolate ice cream on top of the Oreos.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Freeze overnight.
- Take the ice cream cake out of the bowl, unwrap the parchment paper, and slice into servings.