This is THE cookie! The one that we made this year for the big guy, Santa! I’ve had to hide the Allergy-Friendly Molasses Cut-Out Cookies from the kids so they wouldn’t eat them all! They are dairy-free, soy-free, egg-free, and nut-free and still delicious! Try them out!
|Allergy-Friendly Molasses Cut-Out Cookies
EBL Food Allergies – #dairyfree #soyfree #eggfree #nutfree
Allergy-Friendly Molasses Cut-Out Cookies
PRINT RECIPE HERE
1 cup of brown sugar
3/4 cup spectrum shortening
1/4 cup molasses
EnerG Egg Replacer mixed with water for 1 Egg
2 1/4 cups of flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the first four ingredients in an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl, then add to the molasses mixture, mixing until well blended.
- Using your hands form the mixture into two large balls and roll out (no need for refrigerating) each ball of dough into a 1/4″ thickness. Use cookie cutters to make different shapes.
- Place each cookie onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 8-12 minutes being careful to not overcook!!! The cookies will get very crunchy if baked too long.
- Once cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar or glaze with icing.
EBL Food Allergies