I made the cake because my older son (who has no allergies) requested an ice cream cake for his birthday (the big 13, can’t even believe he’s a teenager!). Any time we have a cake that my son can’t have I try to make a similar allergy-friendly one for him. This recipe is so easy that I’m secretly hoping that everyone wants an ice cream cake for their birthday!
PRINT recipe here!
- 1/2 a pint of So Delicious Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Frozen Desert
- 1/2 a pint of So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Bean Frozen Desert
- 4 chocolate Oreos
- 8 marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp chocolate chips
- Leave both pints of ice cream on the counter for approx. 20-30 minutes to soften.
- Line a bowl with parchment paper (I used a 16oz. tupperware container).
- Spread vanilla ice cream into the parchment lined bowl.
- Crumble the oreos on top of the vanilla ice cream.
- Spread chocolate ice cream on top of the Oreos.
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Freeze overnight.
- Take the ice cream cake out of the bowl, unwrap the parchment paper, and slice into servings.